NEW IN | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFESTYLE

I'm so glad I got myself together and managed to film/edit this haul during the week - this weekend's weather has been way too lovely to spend time getting grumpy with iMovie. I'm typing this blog post up in the garden, making the most of the evening sunshine... Ohhh how it's bloody marvellous to be back to Spring/Summer blogging. It just makes life so much easier! 

Back to this week's video. I've not gone mad recently, but I'd collected a few bits together for an update on recent purchases. There's a mixed bag in there, consisting of (too much) makeup, a couple of fashion-y bits and some health & fitness items. Yup, still sticking to that 'better me' thaaang. I'm not about to morph into a fitness expert, but I'm still loving heading to the gym and wanting to keep on being better to my body. If you follow me on Snapchat (fashioninflux) you'll know I still eat too many pastries and drink even more sickly Starbuck's drinks, but I'm starting to make some changes. The video probably explains it a little better - it's more of a chatty one this week. All product info & links are also in the description. Now, back to the sunshine.
x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY