BURBERRY PRINT TROUSERS

Coat - H&M, Top - Topshop, Trousers - c/o Loving Youth, Heart Band Ring - Pandora, Butterfly Ring - c/o Jana Reinhardt, 90s Bracelet - eBay


Who'da thought that Burberry would eventually shed some of its 'chav' connotations? Well, I hope it has, or I'm stood here looking like a total Vicky Pollard. I know these trousers aren't going to be for everyone, but I definitely love them. They're mega high waisted & could they possibly scream 'Cher' from Clueless any louder?! I think not. And yep, I know I'm obsessed with that girl!

I just went quite simple today, popping on my go-to crop top and that coat that I need to take off. It's not the most practical or warmest (*ahem* spot the goosebumps..), but it makes me feel all swishy and glam, & I didn't even realise swishy and glam was a feeling. You know what I mean right?! Ha. 

Jewellery wise everything was quite simple too. I'm forever in that little 90s bracelet.. I used to wear them when I was about 8, and now I'm back to loving them. Some things never change eh?! If anyone's not sure what to search for on eBay just try '90s choker' or 'tattoo choker/bracelet'.. hope that helps!

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY