Halter Neck - Forever 21, Jeans - Vintage Levi's, Sandals - Office
I'm back in these jeans after once again forgetting about them.. how could I forget about old school Levi's?! I keep thinking I might sell them, then I realise the kind of thing I'll want the moment they're gone. Everyone's got to have a good pair of black jeans in their life right?
Outfit wise I was just off to my usual haunt (Meadowhall) so I wasn't wearing anything fancy. The top is just one I bought for my jollies that I never got round to wearing (along with a host of other stuff I didn't need) - thankfully there's still a bit of warm weather left meaning I can wear it in sunny/not so sunny Sheffield. The sandals are that pair I've worn to death since I got them. They're not too dressy for day but they make my stubby legs look a tiny bit longer. Winner.
x