GREY TROUSERS & TEMPORARY TATS
Back in those Primark trousers. I do indeed love them. I've mostly been wearing them for work, mainly because they look alright with the flats for that kind of scenario.. For everyday I'm thinking I need to get some form of white shoe. Maybe trainers. I just think they look a bit too 'work' like with the flats for slobbing about round town. Anyway, that's something on my shopping list that I'm going to have to put on a back burner for a while. Christmas shopping is the current priority.
Nothing else is outside of my usual uniform (some sort of turtle neck, plenty of black), aside from the temporary tat. What do you think?! I'm sold. It's like going back to my younger days covered in ugly Power Rangers ones, but this time updated for my 23 year old self. I love the silver.. I only usually wear silver jewellery so this makes a nice alternative. I could definitely get carried away sticking these on myself. Way too fun.
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
Nothing else is outside of my usual uniform (some sort of turtle neck, plenty of black), aside from the temporary tat. What do you think?! I'm sold. It's like going back to my younger days covered in ugly Power Rangers ones, but this time updated for my 23 year old self. I love the silver.. I only usually wear silver jewellery so this makes a nice alternative. I could definitely get carried away sticking these on myself. Way too fun.
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x


