BLACK JEANS & JACKET

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Top - Forever 21, Jacket - Boohoo, Jeans - Levi's, Slip Ons - Topshop

I think this is one of my favourite smart/casual outfits, even if it is on more of the casual side. If I was off out, I'd probably just swap the slip ons for some strappy sandals to jazz it up. That's my go-to these days - if I'm going out I stick on jeans & some pretty heels.. Done. No faffing about with a dress that I'm pulling down all night (yeah, uni days - this happened a lot), or struggling with a playsuit that leaves me naked every time I nip for a wee. I'm not saying my party dress days are over, but I'm happy with casual evening outfits for now. 

Well that was a little ramble wasn't it? Anyway, I'll quickly mention the jacket. I've worn it on here before but it's recently become a 'more than once a week' item. Y'know, those few things that you wear so much that you worry people will think that you haven't washed them in-between. Yep, I'm queen of over thinking things. This jacket is one of them, along with my black skinny jeans and slouchy t-shirts. It's just a nice piece for popping on for work. Kind of smart without being way too fancy. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY