13 November 2011

New to blogging..Hey

Thought I'd start a bit of a blog type of thing, think its about time I had a hobby of the more 'productive' variety. 

Not really much to know about me, except I'm a avid follower or beauty and fashion blogs alike. In my second year of a English language degree, and seriously in need of somewhere to express a bit of creativity, as cliché as that sounds. Please excuse my bad photography and poor camera quality! 

Anyway, on with more distractions from work!

Lydia x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just read your full blog it's fab!!!

    newest follower :D

    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    xoxo Effy

    ReplyDelete
  2. looked at your whole blog. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your blog, your style is soo nice!!

    fashionwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk

    Sweeney x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig