16 December 2011

animal hood


Animal hood-Market, Velvet shirt/dress-Charity shop, Tights-Pretty polly, Creepers-Ebay,Chiltern bag-Charity shop

Sorry this outfit's already been up, I just wanted to show off my fave purchase of the winter. Had a nice trip to a Christmas market this weekend, and found this little wolf hat for £20 (markets are getting expensive!). Apparently I look like a teddy bear..

I'd been lusting after the Spirit Hoods for a while, but over £100 on a hat that makes you look a tad silly is a bit mental I think. However if someone gorgeous was feeling generous I wouldn't say no! I do feel a bit daft but its so warm and when I'm 40 I doubt I'll be able to get away with this kind of thing..sob.

Thought I'd include a close up of my favourite bag and most loved charity shop purchase. It was £3 and it's really good quality. Charity shops can be naff, but you just have to be open minded.. and put clothes on a boil wash!

Hope everyone's enjoying the festive period..

x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hey,

    I'm a blogging novice and just came across your blog! Great outfits; I particularly love this one. You've kind of inspired me to shop in Primark, I always avoid at all costs but you seem to find some amazing stuff!

    I look forward to more posts from you!

    H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The velvet shirt dress is soo nice!! great find!x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig