15 January 2012

some new stuff


 Hat-Topman (£3), Silver/gold bag-Hippy place (£7), Tartan bag-Claire's accessories (£3), Fur collar-Claire's accessories (£3)


Hair clips-Topshop (£2.50), Silver rings-Accessorize (£2), Gold ring-Accessorize (£2.50), Ear cuff-Topshop, (£3.50), Spike earrings (All in the picture ;))

My student loan came through this week (praise the lord) so I had a final little shop in the sales. I also got two dresses from Primark & H&M, and a pair of tights from Claires, but I'll no doubt be wearing them soon anyway. I've included prices cause I'm impressed with how cheap they are haha. 

Claire's Accessories has a really good sale, I know it's perhaps aimed at 14 year old girls possibly going through a goth/Justin Beiber stage, but if you have a look round there's some really cute bits&bobs! I got the tights, bag and fur collar for £6, as they had a 3 for 2 offer. If they had been full price it'd have been nearly £50 (redonkulous)! This is beginning to sound like a maths lesson so I'll leave it at that. 

Ohhh but I've reached over 200 followers and I'm sooo happy yayayay! People have been so lovely, and I genuinely the most grateful person for everybody not thinking I am a complete tit. Haha. You are all the sweetest! xxxxx

x


SHARE:

33 comments

  1. Love all the jewellery you got, and the hat is sooo cute, I really want one xD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stuff you got, especially the feather clips and jewelry/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve all your followers, your blog is fantastic! I am to jealous of all that jewellery, you're seriously making me regret my decision to not go sale-shopping this year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fur collar!!! :) Love the feathery jewellery too.. need to get myself to Topshop..always forget to look at their accessories! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that collar! Much nicer than my one from ASOS, I'll have to have a look in Claires! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you got! The spike earrings are SO nice! I feel a shopping spree coming on myself. Oh dear.. Haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got such a thing for tartan at the moment! Lovely buys :)

    http://daisychurchward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, i love all these bargains you have got! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fur collar is gorgeee!
    and that tartan bag seems to be calling to me .. !!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely little pieces!
    that ear cuff is so nice aswell and the spiked earring - so fierce!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the collar! Didnt realise they did things like that in Claires. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool stash, must admit it's been a while since I've been into a Claire's but it sounds worth a look! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the jewellery, the spike earrings are awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very jealous of your goodies! I always pop into Claire's when there's a sale, find some hidden treasures xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool picks dear! I´m following you via gfc and bloglovin now, do follow me if you like my blog too :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some lovely pieces here! I didn't think to check out claires sale.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jewelry!:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh you got some well good bargains. Love the fur scarf and that ear cuff is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. great stuff you got :)

    thank you so much for your visit dear! I'm loving your style and DIYs :)

    following for sure*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, I'm glad you like them :) I love all the jewelry! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some great finds - loving the Claire's A purchases - I never venture in there but I know now I really should!! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi love,
    omg.. your so pretty!
    love the blog
    jaleous of the ear cuff!

    New outfitpost - Colors in the mix
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the spike earrings! Just discovered your blog and I love it, you are gorgeous and have great style :) xx

    P.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely earings and earcuff :)

    cantfixmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the ear cuff! And I'm definitely gonna give Claire's another go now!

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome accessories!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the jewellery

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the ring!

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig