10 January 2012

versatile blogger award awww

I've seen this going around so biggg thanks to Rachel and RobynToria for nominating me. Handy way to learn some pretty boring facts about my pretty boring life ;) ha.



There’s some rules for the award:
1. You must thank the person who awarded you the award including a shout-out with a link on your blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you like to read and let them know about it.

Here we go. 

1. I suck my finger. Yep, not my thumb, my finger. I've done it since I was little and I will probably still be doing it when I'm old and wrinkly. Naughty. 
2. I have a massive phobia of getting ill/being sick.
3.I'm studying English Language at uni. Crazily dreary. 
4. I like Hello Kitty.
5. I have a guilty pleasure for naff TV shoes. Think towie, big brother etc.
6. I didn't drink till I was 20. & even now I don't really bother.
7. People always think I'm miserable! I've actually just got a really grumpy face.

Evidently I'm a bit of a weirdo. Ha.

I'm passing this on to:


A lovely bunch! 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Got to love random facts about people. I love people snippets.

    Have a lovely Tuesday, no doubt looking gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to tell you I had awarded you this as well! hehe. Congrats though, you're blog deserves it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ LittleMissL - thank you you sweetheart!

    @ Dotty Dolly - aw thanks so much! your blog is really cute :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats haha, oh people think I'm miserable all the time too haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations doll! Thanks for this too! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig