14 March 2012

new things & notd




Jeans - H&M (£14.99), Lace flares - H&M(£7), Jewellery stuff - Yum Yum Beads (Roughly £6)
Jeremy Scott inspired nails ;)

I got the chance to do a teeny tiny (makes it sound better) bit of shopping today. The pictures aren't very good but I just wanted to show you all my bargains before I get chance to do an outfit post :)

The H&M flares were a sale purchase so that's okay right?! Ha. I can't wait to wear them with crop tops & when my legs are (fake) tanned. I went a bit crazy & bought some jeans! I usually think they're uncomfortable, but these are so soft & not too thick. They kinda remind me of some I'm lusting after in American Apparel. I walked in there today, lovingly stroked them & a pair of Disco Pants and then left looking like a sad little girl. :( need money haha.


I've been playing with my new beads (sad) all afternoon, so expect a related post soon! P.S. Thank you for continuing to be the loveliest lovelies with the comments. xxxxxxx

x

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I read every post you write,I love them and your fashion sense is amazing! :)
    (Btw i'm having a small giveaway over on my blog, including elf goodies and false eyelashes!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed with H&M's jeans right now! And I love your nails you're so clever I'm hopeless at nail art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post, and lush nails! You have a lovely blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah i love your nails,especially the unicorn one! so neat!
    xx
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nails ;D xoxo
    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the unicorn nail! amazing haha!
    http://georgiahollyedwards.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jezza Scott fer the win :']
    xoxo
    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are lovely! I've had a pair of lace flares for years that I bought in the UO sale but I've never known how to style them so they're still sat at the bottom of my drawer, I can't wait to see how you wear them to hopefully give me some ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I need unicorn nailssss!! what a genius idea... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your nails, they look amazing!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the nails!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You buy the best things! Of course buying something on sale makes it okay (or it better do cause thats the rule I live by haha!) nails are super cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely LOVE the little unicorn on your nail.. too cute!
    those new pants look really awesome, I love flares! and lace is even better

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually love all the nails, so cute!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nails, especially the unicorn one! So cute :D x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab post! Thanks for leaving a comment on mywardobeworkshop - otherwise I may not have stumbled upon your blog! I really love these nails, and think that this blog is just generally really cool xx


    www.mywardrobeworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig