25 July 2012

impress nails


Impress Nails - 240 Tweetheart
RINGS 
(Top Picture L-R) River Island, This.Is.What.I.Do., Primark
(Middle Picture L-R) River Island, H&M
BRACELETS
Born Nostalgic & Vintage 



I thought I'd pop on a few of my fave bits of jewellery to show you these lovely Impress nails. I was going to call this post ‘Impressed with Impress Nails’, but could not cope with that amount of cheese. Ha. I’d heard some really good reviews about them so decided to get a few sets when I found them for £2.50 in a local cheap shop. I’ve had them on for four days now & there’s no sign of them budging! The only one I have lost is the finger that I suck (yes that’s finger, not thumb.. & yes I am 20 & should definitely sort my life out haha!), but even that lasted a good two days! I’m a strange ‘un. I don’t think I’ve ever used DIY false nails that I’ve ever been this satisfied with.. they have even coped with me struggling to get two sun loungers out (for that brief moment that the UK was sunny). I’m not sure I’d buy them regularly at their full price, but for a night out or a few glam days they are definitely worth it!

Now if they could make a set that are long & pointy then that would be extra perfect! 

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. They do look perfect! Love your jewellery too, especially the Primark ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those nails look excellent, and so natural! Adore the jewellery too; I just bought that Born Nostalgic bracelet!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I really want to try these! I'm glad that you found they lasted long!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails look totally natural! I like that red color & the primark ring is gorgeous too

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah where on earth did you find them for that cheapooo? i really need to try these everyone seems to love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely great,really need those since my nails are soo small
    thnks for sharinG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they look great! and so weird, I have your bluey stone ring but in the formof earrings! :)

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that river island ring is so nice, (that is the one that looks like two rings, right?)
    that colour nail varnish is lovely too. i always forget about the classic red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also an individual who sucks a finger, lol. Thumbs are overrated :P

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post :) Your nails looks great and I love your jewellery! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the sun bracelet on the first picture! x

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your jewellery is so pretty, I want that sun braclet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have the nicest accessories! As for falsies i've had no luck with them, tried them once and left a trail of them along behind me throughout my evening as they were coming off without me noticing! I would give these a go though! xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your above the knuckle ring! Getting quite obsessed with them!

    Bellaafashion.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive heard great things about these nails! I love all your jewelry, but especially the big sparkly one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous, I really like the shape and colour of them. Just found your blog, loving it, you are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look so good! I've been wanting to try them out.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your nails look great, love all of your jewellery :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooo those would look amazing long and pointy. I love them either way though :P
    P.S
    Your jewellery is divineeeeee

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Impress nails look so natural, I love them!! You always wear the nicest jewellery too!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig