30 August 2013

cream jacket & primark trousers

Cream Jacket - H&M, Top - Topshop, Trousers - Primark, Boots - Topshop, Phone Case - c/o Casetagram
Lippy - MAC Sheer Plum

Apparently, putting your arms in the sleeves of a jacket is a thing of the past. Ha. I am only joking, but clearly I’ve been sucked into the trend where coats are now capes. I don’t mind a cape though, they make you feel kind of fancy.. In a Harry Potter sort of way.

Today’s trousers are a pair I acquired off my mamma after she fell victim to the classic Primark error.. Wrong size on the hanger. I’ve been wearing trousers quite a lot recently, mainly because I love these high waisted, comfy styles that are all over right now. They’re perfectly casual, but can be worn with heels too. I know my strappy black sandals are going to make an outing with these babes.

The phone case I’m flashing is one I’ve been meaning to show you all for a while. I know it’s not really a ‘fashion’ item, but who doesn’t love stuff that’s personalised?! As my blog is my little bubba, I had to fit it in there. There’s also at least 4 pictures of my fur babies on there. Mad. Cat. Lady.

Not long left now, so if you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. perfect as usual! your style is amazing! i love the pants!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on those trousers is gorgeous! love the phone case x

    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is perfect !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these printed trousers, especially with the crop top!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those trousers they're gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, love the case x

    itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm mad jealous of your figure! I love those trousers with that top, and they would definitely look amazing with strappy black sandals x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trousers really suit you, they're so nice! I get you with the 'cape thing' haha but I really can't be bothered with my jackets to do that because they keep falling :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i swear all clothes look amazing on you ahah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mad cat lady - best way to be (although I have to add extras to the mix), those trousers are fantastic on you - is there anything you can't wear? I may have to get a personalised phone case myself, your's is causing me great coveting urges. Have a great evening x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!, love the trousers.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already nominated, you total babe. Loving monochrome and this jacket is gorge!

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can never find anything in primark, though these trousers look beautiful might have to have a look in again :) lovely post!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE high waisted trousers, definitely prefer them to a skirt.

    love this outfit!

    :)xx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you should be back in NY!
    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely going to buy this lippy, looks so amazing on you.

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely adore this outfit! I'm a first time reader and have just followed, love this blog xxx
    good luck with the cosmo blog award!
    www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looove the trousers, never go in Primark but they are so nice!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything about this outfit especially the trousers!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the trousers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my oh my oh my, that jacket is so good. No one has time to put their arms in the sleeves nowadays darrrrlin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this outfit, especially that cream jacket ah!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why you so pretttttty?!
    This outfit is babe-a-licious! Love it, especially the jacket turned Harry Potter cape.
    Bit of a winner on the trouser front too, occasionally the wrong hanger size does prove to be quite lucrative! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning outfit! I always want your wardrobe after seeing each post haha x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really need to go primark for these bottoms
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig