20 November 2013

weekend outfit layouts

Outfit One: Top - Topshop, Beanie - Primark, Skirt - Primark
Outfit Two: Boyfriend Jacket - New Look, Turtle Neck - H&M, Skirt - Topshop, Glasses - Missguided, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington

Now, I can assure you that I added extra layers to these outfits.. just there is no way of nicely photographing scrunched up tights. Ha. I added extra jackets, fur collars & even gloves. Practical or what?

The first outfit includes the lovely little daisy print top my ma got me for my birthday. It's one that I've been wearing with everything high waisted, hence the addition of the velvet skater skirt. I love wearing it tucked into high waisted black trousers as well.. the daisy print brightens up a dark bottom half.

Outfit Two revolved around my New Look boyfriend coat. It's so pretty that I do sometimes just seek out outfits that will look perfect with it. Ha. I love it with a turtle neck (I know.. I love everything with a turtle neck!), it just goes right with the lapels don't you think?

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I LOVE the first outfit, especially the top, need to get my hands on that now!

    http://the-beauty-nut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits, I love grey, theres something about it that is so classy :)

    Moda el amor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love all the different textures here xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second outfit is great! Love it!! <3 <3

    Check Out my blog - http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first outfit!

    ciarapocket.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second look! So snuggly and wintery! Who doesn't love turtle necks?!
    Also, can't believe you got sent that watch! It's amazing!

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog,
    www.piecebypiecestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the daisy print top! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second outfit is so incredibly perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi posh new layout! Looks great.

    And gimme that daisy top, quick.

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much, the daises are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these outfits

    temitopera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of these outfits! The first one reminds me of summer time with the addition of the daisy print top, and I love velvet so that outfit is perfect for me! Plus the added pearl necklace is a perfect touch. The second one is very business chic to me, but it is perfect! I love to see how other people style turtleneck shirts because I can't seem to get it just right yet. All in all i love this post!

    loveeitblogit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these outfits!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What amazing outfits, I would love them both! The daisy print is amazing :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfits for weekend, love your style so much!
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the second one!

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the second out that New Look jacket is gorge! Now following on bloglovin'
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like the second outfit with the boyfriend jacket and roll neck top, perfect for winter.

    From Pho. London
    http://pholondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig