15 January 2014

MITTENS & A FLUFFY JUMPER

Hat - Accessorize, Jumper - Primark, Faux Fur Collar - Accessorize, Gloves - Accessorize, Skirt - Monsoon, Boots - Boohoo

Sometimes, one requires mittens. Especially one who's as addicted to touch screen devices as I am. Must. Put. My. Phone. Down. Mittens are thankfully good to look at and practical.. let's be honest, no one's quite managed to make those gloves that work with touch screens look good yet. If they have, then puhhhlease hook me up!

Now, for me, this outfit is quite practical. Yep, I'm not wearing a coat but I can assure you I did add my battered leather jacket shortly after. That thing is like a beautiful mess now.. I still completely love it, but it has started to look a little tired.

I guess today I'm a bit OTT with accessories.. I'm usually forgetting to put my rings on, never mind gloves, glitzy bracelets, a necklace, a collar & a hat. Okay, very OTT. Sometimes I need a good accessories injection.

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Lovely post! That outfit looks great.
    Lily x
    lilyandellagrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really cute !
    Sara
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fur collar over the fluffy jumper, the double texture looks really good! :) xx

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute but edgy too - I love the whole outfit! You look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, you look stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fur scarf with the necklace and fluffy jumper! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com [A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that jumper it's so cosy! & I'm desperate to find myself a fur collar like that! Love it!
    Kathleen / Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit x

    http://oddlydressed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous outfit, you look absolutely lovely! I don't think you can ever have too many accessories! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this stole! A girl can never have too big a stole x

    http://middlegrinsyndrome.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the fur! I was looking for one of these the other day but couldn't find a one which caught my eye! you wear it so well
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful girl - loving the fur!

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful necklace

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this Lydia, looks so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This entire outfit is actually adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig