10 February 2014

BABY PINK SEQUINS

Sunglasses - Primark, Jacket - Topshop, Tee - Urban Outfitters, Skirt - c/o Lashes of London, Boots - c/o La Moda

First thing to mention.. THE ROUND SUNNIES ARE BACK! Yippeee. I think this year will be my third summer wearing them.. yep, I'm probably continuing to sport a trend that is no longer a trend, but they're my favourites. I am wanting to update to a 'cat eye' pair though.. the Topshop ones (link) were just what I wanted but apparently my head is a little too round for them. Ha, BOO!

Right, on with the rest of the outfit. I think I took the most glitzy, 'night out' appropriate piece & still managed to end up all casual. This skirt would be a sparkly dream boat for a night out, don't you think? One day, when I actually have reason to get glammed up, I will be sporting it in all its glory.. think fake eyelashes, strappy heels & a fancy clutch. For now, it's with a slouchy tee, battered leather jacket & chunky boots. I finally found my padlock necklace (anyone else think their room has a black hole in it?!) and decided that meant it needed to be added in. Forever a lover of everything silver & chunky.

Now, I'm going to leave you with the picture below. Big thanks to my kitty-bobs for always making editing a joy. Ha! I swear he's copying me.. 

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I love the look ! Especially the shoes and the sunnies !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning photos! I love the skirt so much. Also, your cat is adorable and hilarious in the last photo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are amazing! definitely need such a B&W pair

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, as always! Love how you've styled this outfit with the skirt and the sunnies. Your cat seems to love the camera haha! x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loving the sunnies x


    oddlydressed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those sequins!! and the tee is too cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sunnies are amazing! Can't believe they are from Primark!

    If you have a minute to check out http://www.electricsoiree.com for amazing INSPIRATION that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit - you look fab! haha aw your cat is so cute!
    Kathryn xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new lens makes just a massive difference to your piccys. I'm so tempted get a new one now x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING the sequin skirt and how you have made it look casual - beaut girly!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovelovelove the shoes! Look super comfy aswell. x

    xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cool outfit and omg your cat hahah xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with this whole outfit, love how you tee dresses down the sequin skirt perfectly xo

    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovee the contrasting top and skirt here Lydia! Looking fab as always girl! Justine xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top! And the glasses are very cool.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sunnies, your make-up looks flawess. That sequin skirt is beaut x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the outfit! The top is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the glasses !
    xxx
    fashionhappens.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig