6 February 2014

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Vita Liberata Tan, Ring - Vintage, Bracelet - Present (Mamma is a cutieee), Soleil Tan De Chanel, Choker - eBay, Advanced Night Repair, Double Wear Foundation & Modern Muse Eau De Parfum - Estêe Lauder

I know this post isn't the norm for me. For one, I'm not stood looking like a big posey mcposerson, and two I'm a creature of habit and generally, my favourites don't alter much. I’m sure that will be clear from this post, yep, we've all seen that fedora and choker a fair few times haven't we?! The bracelet I wear almost everyday but I'm not sure you'll have seen how sweet it is.. my little Mumma is a babe. 

Aside from the accessories that I spend half my life in, I added in a few beauty bits & bobs. I know I look like I'm Estêe Lauder's most keen sponsor, but I just had to include all three. Gift with purchase deals have caused this, I try these mega amazing products out and then I need to go buy them! The raved about Double Wear is much loved by myself, managing to cover up a multitude of sins. On my wish list next is the full sized Advanced Night Repair.. it makes my skin feel so much better!

The other beauty product I will mention is the Vita Liberata tan. I succumbed to the allure of bronzed skin and decided to give this a bash. It is fab. I'd never actually used a tan that I thought was worth it, but this goes on easily (I'm a totally useless when it comes to slathering this stuff on) & gradually fades instead of leaving those yucky patchy bits.. nobody wants grubby looking elbows do they?!

x

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I really want to try double wear, but so expensive!
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat x

    oddlydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Vita Liberata tan but haven't used it yet. I'm also rubbish at applying tanning products but am looking forward to giving it a whizz due to your thumbs up! PS I love your eBay choker! :)

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hat, your mum is so cute. What a lovely gift

    Betsy xo
    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet is so sweet! Love the hat too :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these favourite posts I think it's a nice way to brak up outfit posts :) x

    Secrets of a PR girl
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10011605

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really want to try advanced night repair i love super replenishing products !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the ester lauder foundation!

    somethingaboutcarey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is gorgeous, so sweeet

    Stella | Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you have been rocking the choker! I notice it every time I see it in your pictures and love it! Also, I have to admit, I haven't really gotten into Estee Lauder makeup, but their packaging is just so beautiful I just might have to! Thanks for the great post!

    xo, Rebecca

    wednesdaypress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to try the Double Wear foundation!
    The Advanced Night Repair serum is SO good. If you ever get the chance to go to the Canarian Islands for your holidays, grab a bottle because they are so cheap there (no taxes). I got the 50ml bottle for 30€ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that choker and the hat!
    http://elliedvs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig