31 March 2014

CASUAL MIDI DRESS



Choker - eBay, Shirt - Charity Shop, Dress - Topshop, Slip Ons - Topshop

Y'know when you've taken blog pictures, and all bar about one are a complete fudge up? That's me today. I would have just let this outfit go to the realms of the 'not quite good enough' folder lurking on my laptop, but I do quite like to post a lazy, casual outfit every now and then. The kind of outfit when I've sort of made an effort, but gone for comfort over everything else. Admittedly, a lot of the time I don't even go to this much effort.. sometimes a day in pyjamas, with scruffy hair & maybe even last night's make up does just happen! Beauty bloggers I apologise for being completely crap. Ha. 

What I went for comfy wise was just an old black midi dress, one of those stretchy ones from Topshop. Stretch material on casual days = YES. We all need a bit of jersey fabric in our lives! I've had this dress for ages but it is a good basic to have, I've worn it glammed up for evenings out then like this for my 'I can't be bothered' days. 

Evidently, I'm still wearing that 90s choker almost every day. Have you seen that Topshop actually have them in stores now? They do a few different colours so I think I'll have to stock up!

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, I really love the style on you. Those shoes are so good with the dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit - You look lovely! Like what you said about stretchy material ha! It's the best isn't it :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty! For some reason I don't feel 100% comfortable with wearing a midi dress! Think I might need to invest in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the velvet shirt, such a unique piece. I remember having one of those chokers, memories !
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Vote for my blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing, I remember wearing those chokers when I was little, I was totally obsessed.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. who doesn't love a simple casual outfit? Often they are the best. I love the simplicity of your outfit, especially the dress and the added choker :) x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that choker! I'm gonna have to get it now..

    http://floradorarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love this look, I've got those Topshop slip ons in pastel blue but they've torn my feet to shreds! I hope they hurry up and just get broken in already so I can get my wear out of them haha!

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a wonderful figure! You look stunning in this!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I just love this! The dress is so figure hugging and looks incredible on you! I also love these types of dresses as they look amazing for lazy days or for going out with a leather biker <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress! You look gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect casual outfit!
    Love the midi dress.
    I really want some slip ons.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. your topshop slip ons are gorgeous!!!!! I wanted them but I can't find them now :( boohoo lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing, as always.
    I hate it when all outfit pictures turn out really bad, it's so annoying

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig