23 March 2014

TARTAN SKIRT & TOPSHOP SHIRT

Top - Topshop, Coat - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Topshop

I quite like what I'm wearing today.. despite the fact that I really needed to iron that skirt. My Nanna wouldn't be impressed. Let's just pretend it's all neat and pressed. 

The reason I like my outfit is mainly because it's kind of a blend of the two styles I like the most. The '90s Clueless' sort of look I seem to gravitate towards, then something more grown up and smart (that's where the black comes in). I constantly find that I can't decide if I want to spend my life looking girly in pastels, or sophisticated and chic in smart black trousers and heels. This is starting to sound like a First World problems speech, but do you get what I mean?! Today I feel like I've got the mix for both right. A bit of tartan and my favourite choker for the 90s side of things, then the top and slouchy coat to make me feel all swishy. And yes, I've decided that swishy is definitely a feeling. 

x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. This outfit is too perfect! Loving that coat
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the skirt, and the way you have styled it.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the sweater xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt :O :O :O Stunning!

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this entire outfit too! Digging that swishy feel ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the long coat x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt and top, they look gorgeous together - amazing choice!

    Love from Barcelona x

    Emma from E L E C T R I C S O I R E E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! Can#t beat the Clueless vibe <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit.
    Great combo smart and clueless :)
    Love the tartan and choker.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful outfit, I really love the skirt and the shoes are amazing!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the tartan skirt, can't get enough of tartan! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! you look amazing in everything!!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt....what a babe :) xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am still loving tartan. So glad there are so many amazing pieces still around. Looking lovely!
    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your H&M red tartan skirt, white Topshop mock turtleneck and black H&M coat combine for a very beautifully styled outfit! Your choker is a a nice touch. Your eye-makeup and lipstick are perfect and your hair looks gorgeous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the coat and skirt very classy! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. whats not to love about this outfit! have you seen Iggy Azalea's new video with Charli XCX? It is a tribute to clueless - fucking amazing you'll love it if you haven't seen it! lotta love xx hanna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the shoes, they are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. such an adorable outfit, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet pictures and a great look. Amazing boots. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this look! And swishy is probably the best word ever.
    Keep it swishy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit ! I love it !
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. That skirt is lovely x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig