2 March 2014

THE HAT & A MAXI SKIRT

Hat - Boohoo, Choker - eBay, Coat - H&M, Top - c/o Language of Flowers, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Boohoo

This whole outfit is kind of loose & slouchy, which I like a lot. Anyone who knows me knows that I like all things high waisted, belted, and figure hugging. However, I also love a day that involves soft material, something a little oversized and room for a day of eating a tad unhealthy. Y'know how it is!

This little top is my favourite of all the slouchy pieces I'm wearing. It's so soft it's almost silky and I know I'm going to be throwing it on on days when I need a little comfort. I've failed on the photography part to get a picture of the all of the pretty print, but it's actually a bunch of Phlox flowers tied up with a locket.. I know right, how gorgeously girly can it get?! 

I just chucked on my much loved floppy hat today as it's about the only thing that will stay on my head while it's windy. I think I may have to do a 'Blogging During Winter' outtakes post because believe me, wind rain and even snow creates plenty!

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit! The hat & lipstick make it <3

    If you have a moment it would be lovely if you checked out my new post CARNIVAL on my blog Electric Soiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flow of this outfit it's so relaxed and gorgeous!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could pull off a floppy hat like that! Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the coat <3 Such a dream girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com [A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit here! Great blog.
    Claire.X
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, definitely looks comfy!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit ! The skirt and jacket are so gorgeous !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your trench coat is glorious! This has made me ten times more excited upon the arrival of my trench coat as well!

    Beaut as per.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! I lvoeyour hat xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit. The hat, skirt and coat are amazing :)
    Your make up always looks flawless too!

    aroseandacupoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really love this outfit and I want that choker. I've been looking for one for ages :) It'll remind me of being a kid in the 90's!

    Great post and outfit!

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, that skirt is lovely

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hat so much, looks perfect for the beach.

    http://www.casualcity.co/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, I love that maxi skirt! <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that hat on you!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this outfit.

    Betsy xo
    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I still have difficulties finding ways to combine mine maxi skirt. You're always a inspiration.

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is very different to your normal outfits but you still look stunning x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig