21 March 2014

TRAPPER HAT & AN AWKWARD BLOGGING ENCOUNTER

Hat & Gloves - Primark, Jumper, Slip Dress & Boots - Boohoo (Apparently I was having a very 'Boohoo' day!)

You know when you have one of those days when you feel like your life is just a series of very awkward events? Well that was my day.

So yep, the reason we don't have many pictures today is because I quickly scuttled back to my room to hope that the ground would swallow me up. Basically, after a picture taking sesh on my drive (risky at the best of times), I got caught by two old blokes, who then proceeded to ask me to take pictures of them.. they were cute as hell but my days I was dying on the inside. 


They probably found it extra hilarious as my outfit here is a little bit odd. After doing my best to tell myself that it's spring & finally warm enough to wear all these little S/S outfits, I caved and admitted that I was perished. BOO. Instead, I dragged out an old hat & mittens set that would have been perfect for the deep dark depths of winter. Now, they're just appropriate for the North.. apparently up here it's determined to stay chilly.

Bit of a ramble there but just thought I'd tell you all about my exceptionally awkward day. Please tell me you all have similar blogging encounters?!

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. haha a bloggers nightmare! so cute you included a picture of them though!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! I love this post and that the old men wanted a photo! Great post and look as always (:
    stylesofsummers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, it looks simple yet amazing.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol those old men!!! You're such a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS HILARIOUS! OH LYDIA!!!!!
    you also look absolutely babing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I just wonder how odd blogger life must look like to an outsider! :') x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha how cute! I always get people looking at my when I get someone to take photos of me, I have had so many weird comments aimed at me xD but hey it's all for a good cause! Lovely outfit btw!

    www.sarahprowse.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. them gloves look soo warm and cosy xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww had to chuckle at this hahaha, the outfit was definitely worth it! Going to need to get me one if those hats, so cute. I live on a farm so the only onlookers when taking outfit pics are family and kangaroos haha. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always quite awkward when you have to take blog photos when people can potentially walk by :')
    Love those boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are still a hundred times braver than me, I haven't yet stepped outside my bedroom to take outfit photos! You look gorgeous none-the-less :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha-ha this is brilliant! Bless them I have had some strange looks to in the pass but nothing as friendly as these 2! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a hilarious story! You still took some great photos though! :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's actually adorable lydia! i love how you can see them walking in the background of the photograph! you look beautiful as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the outfit and omg how funny (photobombed) x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha that's so funny! I always get so embarassed when taking photos outside as people always stare. x

    Secrets of a PR girl
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10011605

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had the same thing happen to me the last time I tried to shoot for my blog...two blokes came out of their house like "oooh take photos of us now" ....very odd and yes very awkward haha xx

    www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha love this! Every bloggers nightmare. Great read & great outfit :-)
    Claire.X
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha this is so cute x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha oh goodness I laughed at this, there is a house that can see right into my bedroom and I catch the girl staring at me taking 'selfies' many a time. MEGA CRINGE

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. We had a very similar experience! See post here: http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/making-friends.html?m=1

    Laura and Rosanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! How awks
    They seem lovely though
    I want to be like that when I'm old :)

    SNJ | www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig