9 August 2014

PAISLEY TOP & WHITE SHORTS

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Kimono - H&M, Top - c/o Missguided, Shorts - Primark, Flip Flops - Primark

I told you I managed to be quite good at packing 'mix&match' holiday gear - is this the second post with this neon kimono now?! I mainly popped it in my case to avoid wearing all monochrome outfits, although I did still opt for the black & white thaaang more than regularly. 

Have I blogged about this little vest top yet? It's nothing fancy, just quite a cheap one from Missguided but I do indeedy like it. I guess it's just a less boring take on the usual, boring black or white top I go for. 

I do believe this is the end of the holiday outfits - hopefully it's not been too boring for everyone, I know I've dragged it out beyond belief but it's rare that I get somewhere different to take pictures. On another unrelated note, I am now working full time (yup, I'm officially a grown up and it's bloody scary), which means life is obviously a lot busier. I'm Queen of OCD organisation when it comes to my blog (why can I not be like this with the rest of my life?!) so I'll still be posting every other day - my life is scheduled. Ha. 

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I've loved your holiday outfits! Your top is cute, I like the print

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, the kimono is amazing.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pop of color! Did you purchase it recently?

    Jamesia

    The Glam Agent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit lovely! I always love a neon in the summer! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kimono is amazing, loving the colour! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I was going on holiday so I could buy this kimono!
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Congrats on officially being an adult 😉 x

    Gegsy Lifestyle & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge fan of paisley print so that top is a winner in my books! And oh wow congrats on getting a job, Im dreading finishing uni and having to find one haha

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look!
    This is amazing

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the neon with the monochrome, you have so many holiday looks!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your figure is so so perfect, hope youre having a great time

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit combo! That kimono is beautiful and I love how casual, but stylish it is :D just lovely!

    New follower here too :) Hi!

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the kimono, defo a statement piece!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig