8 October 2014

CREAM KNIT & PATENT

Jacket - H&M, Vest Top - Primark, Ring - H&M, Skirt - Topshop

I don't even know if I'll end up wearing this skirt this winter. I lusted over it for a good while before buying it peak chilly season, yet I've only managed to wear it a few times. I think the thing is, I'm going to hate it with tights (the god awful things..). Yep, there are some things that tights do look good with, but I'm not sure about them with this. Hence why I'm wearing it now. There's still a tiny bit of time to get away with getting my legs out, yet we're dabbling with A/W appropriate wardrobes.

So, I think from that, I've concluded that this little skirt is a September skirt. For me to wear with chunky heels or big boots and avoid tights altogether while the weather is still okay. Today I just wore it with a basic vest and my much worn H&M knit jacket. Shoes wise I was undecided at this point, but I did eventually go for cut out boots. I think I'll always be a 'boots with everything' sort of girl.

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! I might need to get it or search for something similar. I know what you mean, I hate wearing tights too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lip colour! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice outfit. I love the skirt especially, I keep meaning to get a patent leather one x

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the skirt and jacket! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, that skirt is gorgeous ! i'm too dreading tights weather, hate wearing tights ahah ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Please check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and your blog! Please check out iconicxo.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the leather skirt is super cute ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria

    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when I wanted to buy that skirt back in LA and basically my sister looked down at me and told me it looked like a plastic bag. I shouldn't have listenned to her...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it would look great with coloured tights chick. Great little skirt
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt! I know what you mean about wearing things with tights and the outfit not looking the same, but I think tights will definitely work with it! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's such a cool skirt! Would you be able to get away with wearing knee highs (socks or boots) in the winter? I live in Sydney so it really doesn't get THAT cold, so that's probably what I'd do :)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the different textures in this outfit. You can never go wrong with a trusted bit of monochrome x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing as always Lydia, I totally envy your style & that's such a cute skirt!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice outfit. You look amazing. The lipstick suits you so well, love it!
    Have nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are sooo beautiful! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig