27 November 2014

THE NEW CHRISTMAS JUMPER

Hat - H&M, Jumper - c/o New Look, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

EEK. This is indeed the first of any festive posts (I'm not sure what I'll be blogging Christmas wise, but I'm sure at some point I'll get all carried away and go all over the top..). Now, it's not that 'in your face' Christmas vibe, it's more quietly jolly.. If a jumper can be such a thing. I do love a good OTT Christmas jumper, but I also like the kind that you can wear right through December without looking like Christmas threw up on you. This New Look knit is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Last year I went all out festive so this new Christmassy addition I'd an update for me.

In one sentence I'm talking about not being over the top, in another I'm talking about wearing a pom-pom ears hat. I couldn't help it, how cute is it?! It's probably one of those things I should have had about 10 years ago (I reckon a 13 year old would pull this off a lot better than a 23 year old..) but I just thought it was fun. I do feel like I dress a lot more grown up these days, but it's nice to have something a little silly in your wardrobe. Plus it's dead cosy. Justified. 

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. i love it :D so festive makes me so excited for Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest Christmas jumper! I might need to get it. It's not too in your face but still looks festive! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your make up looks amazing in these pictures! what eye shadows are you using?!

    Ness xo.

    www.mydangerousobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love it , need more xmas jumper in my life hehe xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Look always do amazing Christmas jumpers - that one looks fab!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really tasteful for a Christmas jumper! Love the outfit x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Its so cute and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this jumper! (and the hat is so cute) x

    www.trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is probably the most subtle Christmas jumper ever! I love it. I bet you'll be happily wearing that for the next month- I would
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to dig my christmas jumper out again this year. I like that this one isn't too OTT either x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweater, it's so festive
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute jumper and I love that it isn't as in your face christmasy as others on the market.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so in love with this outfit!!!

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that hat so much! Adorable!!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was literally just looking at this jumper on the NL website! You look gorgeous!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want a Christmas jumper this year, this one is super cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! :D

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That hat is so so adorable. Lovely.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig