14 March 2015

UNINTENTIONAL MATRIX VIBES & CONVERSE

Sunglasses - Magazine Freebie, Jumper - Primark, Coat - c/o Boohoo, Converse

This outfit is a bit like the kind of thing I've been stalking on Pinterest. With some Matrix vibes thrown in - that was unintentional on my part.. I think it's the sun gigs and the coat. It's the Converse I'd mainly been wanting to wear, despite all black errrthang having took over. I've had my Converse years. They probably edge on being a little too battered, but they're comfy and who wants Converse to look too perfect? I love how they look with something more smart.. It makes a nice change from the skinny jeans and tee look I used to opt for. I guess my style has developed to be more 'smart' over winter.. It's difficult to dress cutesy and girly when it's beyond freezing. I'm looking forward to ditzy print dresses over summer, but for now I'm happy with this kind of look. 

My photography skills have limited how much the trousers show up but they are pretty lovely in reality. They're like a brushed cotton, low waist and wide leg.. Just what I wanted for wearing dressed down with trainers. I still love Primark for basics. A lot of my most worn bits are the less trend focused options from them - simple tees, plain jeans I've ripped up a bit, basic work trousers.. Y'know the sort. 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love this look! All black always looks so classy and Pinterest-esque :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Matrix happens to be one of my fave films so I am loving those vibes, haha. I think pairing your converse with smarter pieces is such a cool look I can't wait to try :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous all black look! Love the top!

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cropped jumper is seriously so perfect ! you look gorgeous ! x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top, it's really cute !

    Win Makeup Revolution full lipsticks collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Especially the jumper x
    trudyjohanna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matrix vibes are always a good thing! ♥♥♥

    INSIDEsai

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those trousers! I never go for wide legged but these look amazing!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! You can never go wrong with monochrome x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous!

    thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that coat! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! I'm absolutely in love with your style!

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girlll you pull of these sunglasses sooo much better than I do haha! This is what I envision I should look like everytime I pop them on! xx

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the all black fashion!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig