28 February 2016

UPDATED HAIRCARE ROUTINE

After a little change for my hair, I thought it'd be a good time to update you all on my haircare routine. Really, I don't change things up all that much... But I wanted to share something more comprehensive to tick off a few questions I've had in the past. To be fair though, I do feel like my routine works quite well for me. On the whole I'm okay with my hair - other than the odd 'shave my head now' days when it just decides to live its own life. 

Right, I'm off as I've been editing all day and I really want to make the most of a Sunday evening eating a sickening amount of crisps & Mini Eggs while watching Wolverine. Rock & roll guys. 

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your hair! I've been considering the caffeine shampoo for a while, but the packaging really puts me off

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig