24 April 2016

SPRING DAYTIME GET READY WITH ME

Ahem. Bare legs. Okay, it didn't last long. I did have to throw over a jumper and a longer coat, but I was determined this weekend would be a chance for my legs to see sunlight again. I'm so ready for the warmer days! 

I'd not actually worn this dress before - it's relatively new, but I couldn't face having to stick it with tights. I guess it is the sort I could wear on an evening out, but I love this sort of thing dressed down with trainers. It feels really girly, without being too dolled up. 

Hair & makeup also ended up being quite feminine. I went pretty natural apart from the pinkish lip - that shade is one of my favourites right now. Hair was an undo as my locks were probably 90% dry shampoo today... I'm trying to stop washing my hair everyday as I know it's really stripping it!

Anyway, I'm off for a Lush bath now as I've spent all day faffing about editing this one - I was filming at 8am and we're live by 6pm. For me, that's pretty speedy. Ha. All details are linked in the video description! 

x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your dress and your hair looks gorgeous!
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, you look beautiful! :D

    http://www.fashionessences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Lydia. You give me such outfit envy/inspiration!xx

    Lissy ♥ lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig