19 April 2016

TALKING TEETH WHITENING

Whether it’s boobs, better hair, or skin that tans without going like a lobster, I think we all have the odd thing that we’d really like to change. For me, that’s always been my teeth. If someone dropped down with a voucher for veneers, I’d be straight off. I’ve tried a whole load of whitening products in the past, and this week I’ve been giving the Instant Whites 7 Day Whitening System a go, which claims to leave you with tuthy pegs up to 9 shades lighter in just a week.

I’ve always been self conscious about my teeth being yellow. I did get picked on about my teeth at school – they were never horrendous, but you know what teenage girls can be like! After root canal on a persistent abscess I was left with slightly greyer front teeth, which also have white patches. They’re just something I’ve had from being a child and can’t really do much about. So yeah, for a long time I wasn’t happy about my smile. Okay, that’s my little sob story is over I promise. I’ve since used It doesn’t bother me half as much as it did as a less confident teen, but I’m still always open to finding out if I can brighten my teeth.
With Instant Whites you have 7 days of swabs which you rub onto your gnashers.  It only takes about five minutes - handy compared with others I’ve tried, where you have to sit with a gob full of gunk for an hour. There’s no hydrogen peroxide involved, so if you’re wary about whitening your teeth then this is a really good one to try. I didn’t have any sensitivity while using the product so that’s all guuurd.

Overall I’m really happy with the results! The picture above shows a close up of my results, and while my teeth were pretty white to begin with, they still look like they show where staining has been lifted! I’ve been supping coffee like it’s water recently so that probably hasn’t helped my Hollywood smile sitch. I just think overall they’re looking brighter, without being too Ross Geller.
What I found the best about these is that you can really target where you’re whitening. I often find with trays that the bottom of your teeth are coming out fabulous, while the bit near the gum isn’t getting quite the same treatment. With these I could really focus on those areas. You can also use Instant Whites on veneers – I’m looking into getting a composite veneer on my patchy front tooth, so it’s good to know I’ll be able to brighten it up when I need to, without damaging my precious peg.

Have any of you guys tried Instant Whites out? They’re available in Boots, so super easy to get hold of. I’d love to hear your experiences with teeth whitening. Feeling self conscious about your teeth is rubbish – it really is a shame to feel like you’ve got to hide your smile away!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great post Lydia I always love to read what you have to say!My favorite blogger by far x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love your blog! Please check out my fashion, beauty & travel blog! xx
    http://www.nataschacox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing is that I guarantee you teeth look fine either way, you have such a cute smile x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I really want to try this! It looks like no effort too, lazy beauty my favourite. I hated my teeth through school they were horrendous, but thank you braces! Now they are straight I need them whitened.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently half way through using them. Glad they worked for you. Fingers crossed I have similar results x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig