22 November 2016

A BRIGHTER SMILE THIS CHRISTMAS

How is it that time already?! Mums are nagging for Christmas lists and Dad’s will be as surprised as you are opening your presents. This is my favourite part of the festivities though – the planning and the lead up… I love buying gifts and I’m mad for all the Christmassy goings on.

Annnd so, it comes to sorting out my Christmas list! This year, I’ve had things started off early with a lovely chance to give the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean White electric toothbrush a go. As someone who’s obsessed with pearly whites, I know I’d be super happy to open one of these on Christmas day! Yeah, a toothbrush doesn’t instantly scream ‘exciting Christmas present’, but Philips has managed to take the humble toothbrush to something way more fun – it comes in five lovely colours (*ahem* cutesy pink), is clinically proven to whiten teeth in one week, improves gum health in two weeks and is proven to remove seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. It’s shocking to think only 25% of people use an electric toothbrush vs a manual toothbrush. Plus did I mention, it comes with a USB travel case for charging on the go! I’ve been using it over the last week and I’m obsessed with how clean it leaves my teeth feeling all day (must be those 62,000 brush strokes a minute)! It also feels way kinder on my gums – it’s a really gentle brush and with five settings you can tailor your toothy-peg routine to suit you:

1. Clean – the standard mode for a whole mouth clean
2. White – removes surface stains to whiten teeth
3. Polish – brightens and polishes teeth to bring out their natural brilliance
4. Gum Care – gently stimulates and massages gums
5. Sensitive – an extra-gentle mode for sensitive teeth and gums

As well as a load of fancy features, Philips has also added a special touch for gift giving over Christmas, with the option to have beauty products engraved at selected Boots Beauty Emporiums. I headed off to have my charging glass engraved, adding my name to it. I think that’s such a sweet idea, whether it’s to pass onto a loved one, or just to treat yourself over the season. It’s a real personal touch to add to a luxury gift! 
I popped into the Boots store at Meadowhall to get my name added as well as have a personal smile consultation – I never realised how much I didn’t know about brushing my pegs, so I’m all set up now for healthier, whiter teeth. 

The Phillips Diamond Clean range is now available here and comes with a two year warranty and a 28 day money back guarantee. Engravings can be added in selected Boots Beauty Emporiums over the festive season from the 19th November to the 28th November, with another five stores offering engraving of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean charging glasses until the 14th December. Check out the participating Boots Beauty Emporiums here to see if your local Boots store is participating.  

To find out what I think of the toothbrush so far and see my trip for engraving just head over to my YouTube – there’s a little VLOG in the store, as well as some shopping for perfect gifts this Christmas! 
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x

*This post is sponsored, all views are my own.   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig