25 November 2016

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY

My kind of Black Friday deal involves makeup, and this year Beauty Bay is delivering all the deals.... Ummm, hello up to 30% off some of my favourite beauty brands!! To kick off the Black Friday weekend, Beauty Bay will be having one of its biggest sales to date, with some of the best beauty names on offer, including LA Girl, Kevyn Aucoin, Mario Badescu and Alpha-H.

To celebrate all the discounted makeup goodness I’ve picked out my top picks to share with you… Yup, that’s Gerard Cosmetics and Lime Crime in there! I’m super excited to see both brands on offer – I’m so obsessed with matte, liquid lipsticks and these are both shades I’ll wear on repeat. I’ve used a few of the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks before, so I knew I’d be sold on ‘Everything Nice’ – it’s just a really lovely pink for daytime and evenings. Lime Crime I’d not used before, but I’d always wanted to give the Velvetines a go… A discount on these was too good to pass on. I went for ‘Buffy’, the perfect nude to go with plenty of makeup looks.

As well as a couple of new lip products, I also picked up products from Mario Badescu and Japonesque. They’re both brands I’m a little clueless about, but I’ve been wanting an excuse to test some newbies for a while! I had to get the raved about Drying Lotion from Mario Badescu – I’d heard so much about this and with acne prone skin it felt like a good one to opt for. I’ve only used it a couple of times so far, but I’m suuuper impressed… It calmed down the angriest blemish, making things a lot easier when applying makeup. If it’s good enough for Kylie Jenner then it’s good enough for me! From Japonesque I picked up their Velvet Touch Eye Palette. Isn’t it pretty?! I’m in love with those creamy, neutral shades for a natural eye.

So, they’re all the products that were on my lust list for Black Friday bargains! All the offers go live tomorrow for a limited time so make sure you hit things up quick – I’m sure things are going to sell out in no time! I’ll be heading over in the morning to mayyybe add another Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick to my life…

Find the following discounts on some of my beauty brand favourites:
Japonesque - 30% off / Gerard Cosmetics - 30% off / Lime Crime - 30% off / Mario Badescu 15% off UK, 10% off ROI
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
*This post is sponsored, all views are my own. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig