15 November 2011

Crochet Cardigan


Cardigan-Charity Shop, Lace bra type thing-Charity Shop, Belt-Primark, Shorts-Charity Shop, Creepers-Ebay

Another outfit, again awful photography, but while I'm at uni I struggle to find people to take pictures of me without feeling like an absolute tit! Think most of my outfits are going to be including the creepers for a while, I can't take the off, and I'm a sucker for finding the perfect combination and being unable to stop wearing it. 

Excluding my babies (creepers) and the belt this outfit is all charity shop finds, get me being thrifty! The shorts I made from some mom style jeans, they go with everything. Just shows you with minimal effort and the avoidance of Topshop prices you can still find something cute.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig