17 November 2011

Shoe Faves for Winter

Blue hiking boots-Charity shop, Creepers-Ebay, Heeled boots-Primark, Suede heeled brogues-Primark, Velvet creepers-Topshop, Patent black brogues-Primark

The shoes I'll be wearing throughout this winter, all bought within the last few months, oh crap. However, only both pairs of creepers cost more than £20 quid, and they were purchased with the birthday pennies..justifying myself slightly. Most likely I'll be wearing these with frilly socks of some description, extra warmth and my allowance of sheer cutesyness in an outfit! 

I'm also thinking of painting the heel of the suede brogues black, definitely in need of a new D.I.Y project.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig