22 November 2011

Ever faithful to shorts





All charity shop mamma jeans funked up a bit..

My faves from the many (I have around 30 pairs of shorts..crap) steals I got from good old charity shops and cut up this summer. I was in need of a hobby, and sitting in the sun getting crafty definitely passed the time. As you can see my ability to cut a straight line/make each is leg the same length is debatable. But hey ho. 

I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to spend the usual £20-£40 mark for a pair of 'vintage' shorts I can find in Oxfam. Well..unless I suddenly come into a large sum of money. 

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the last pair are gorgeous, i've wanted some stripy shorts for bloody ages as if you found them in a charity shop! glad i stumbles across your blog :) xx

    XO XO -http://emmacharlottekay.blogspot.com/ fashion and beauty blog.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig