23 November 2011

Me in the creepers again, sorry I love them too much!
Jacket type thing-TJ Hughes, Dress-Charity shop, Converse (Mixing it up a tad!)

This jacket is my all time lover. I constantly wear it for a bit of extra warmth, it goes with everything and it's like chilling in pyjamas. I found it in the men's section of TJ Hughes for £3! Even better than my charity shop goodies..

Fear not, I am still wearing a charity shop item (naturally). The dress was a evening gown I cut down and re-hemmed pretty badly, but its kind of cute.

I did plan to wear converse, but once again reverted to the beloved creepers. I'm actually quite into waltzing around thinking I'm the British version of Julia Styles in 10 Things I Hate About You. Cringe..

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig