25 November 2011

What I'd be wearing if it wasn't so cold


Hat-Primark, Bralet-H&M, Crochet cardigan-Charity shop, Leggings-Primark, Ankle Socks-Brothers, Creepers-Ebay
Creepers styling up of the day..ft. skinny ankles

Wish I could dress like this everyday, but in reality, a big oversized jumper and scarf are much more practical. I got the little top the other day and I'm thinking of wearing it on a night out, as it's a little too revealing in the cleavage department for uni! H&M is literally my go-to shop at the minute, their winter stuff is so sweet, but grungy, got my eye on a glittery jumper which would look good with the leggings I bought from Zara today (a case of small amount of money burning a hole in my pocket..). 

P.S sorry for the messy hair, I need to make brushing it a priority. 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig