31 December 2011

wishing I was Rihanna


 Dalmatian collar-River Island, Jacket-H&M, Lipstick-John Lewis, Bag-some wacky place in Sheffield


Top-H&M, Skirt-H&M, Socks-Primark, Shoes-Ebay

Some stuff I got in the sales, quite proud of myself for not spending more than I should! The skirt reminded me of the Mcqueen dress that Rihanna wore on X Factor. Naturally, a tartan/Rihanna/creepers combo had me in love. My outfit's kind of inspired by hers..if only I could spend every day prancing about pretending I was half as cool as she is. Haha. 

The bag I got from some little hippy place, I think it'll be really cute in the summer. It was hand made in Thailand and only £7. Lovely jubbly. 

Also have a look out in John Lewis for their discounted make up, I found this lipstick for £11! YSL is a little out of my price range at the minute, so at half price (and the fact I'm a sucker for posh packaging) I couldn't say no. 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I love the skirt, and your blog is one of my favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that collar from River Island and have been hunting everywhere for it but its sold out all near me unfortunatly!
    And i am too a huge Rihanna fan, she is amazing :D

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. spot on! i love the styling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love if you'd check out my blog and follow x
    http://utterly-butterly-utterly-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is so so cute!
    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!!!!!!!!!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of this outfit it's untrue!
    Don't we all want to be Rihanna sometimes ay

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tartan skirt. Looks great with a black top.
    Great post


    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. im in love with your outfit in the last picture i might just buy it all! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was totally thinking about the latest McQ collection when I looked at your outfit! I love tartan...don't know if that's coz I live in Scotland! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Aren't you gorgeous? :D Love the creepers and tartan it reminds me the sex pistols and V. Westwood :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new bag is so pretty, I love the tiny gold elephants on it!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig