30 December 2011

gothy outfit



Top-Next, Shorts-Charity shop, Belt-Primark, Shoes-Docs

Wearing black and lace and sheer things is probably one of my favourite ways to dress. I'm pretty sure everyone has an inner goth.

The top I got from a Next clearance place the other day, it was an absolute bargain. £32 reduced to £3! It'll be really nice tucked into things for going out and what not.

I've picked up a very eclectic mix in the sales (includes a Rihanna type skirt and dalmatian print stuff..). I'll prob do a post on that in the next few days. 

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. love the Docs! your really pretty! http://beautifulbeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit , and i cant wait to see the things you picked up xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh you defo got a good deal on the top! lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice outfit! I really should have gone into Next's sale if you could find such a lovely top for so cheap!
    Drea xo
    http://dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the Rhianna style skirt, I love your outfit you can't beat black.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, you look really pretty !!
    Robyn xoxo
    www.purpleponiesandcandyclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I followed you! Please check out my blog if you want and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig