27 December 2011

lovely presents






Ahh Christmas is over! Whilst I didn't do anything too exciting it's nice to just chill, watch films and eat until you feel like you might die.

I'm so happy with all my presents, my family & friends spoiled me! I got the usual underwear/pyjamas/money type things, but the bits and bobs above are my faves. My new Docs haven't been off my feet since I got them. Mamma definitely did good. They're really comfy due to the lining so no pain wearing them in, yay.

I braved the sales today & picked up the velvet dress. I nearly squealed when I found it reduced to £18 from £30 (£16.20 with student discount ;)) as I had talked myself out of buying it at full price. I really am tight with spending on clothes, yet I'll quite happily pay a ridiculous amount  for a lipstick..hence being stocked up on make-up and continuing my Illamasqua/Mac love affair.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmassy time, now hurry up New Year thank you :)

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the velvet dress! That's pretty good pricing too! Hope you had a lovely christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the SICKEST docs ive ever seen!!!! love your style, followed :) xox

    abbiesturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing presents and lovely blog! x

    www.waiste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Doc's. And im abit bummed as i got the black one of that dress on christmas eve. if only they'd tell you what will and what wont go on sale! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same velvet dress it is adorable I also have it in gold, great choice :) merry xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy i love your blog :) please check mine out? http://beautifulbeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!
    Check mine out and follow :)
    http://www.utterly-butterly-utterly-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the docs! I didn't know they made them with fur inside! That would be so good for winter. Following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shoes! love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE your style!
    it's really amazing!
    and that dress is so beautiful!
    <3

    Fashion Philosophy
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very fond of this information thanks for sharing with us
    cara mengatasi mata presbiopi (mata tua)

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig