29 December 2011

love velvet

   

   

   
 

Hats-Dads&Primark, Necklace-Mums, Jacket-Topshop, Dress-Topshop, Socks-Primark, Shoes-Ebay

Wearing the dress I got in the sales, couldn't love it more. The velvet is so soft and it's a really flattering fit. Hopefully these pictures are a bit better as I've invested in a tripod (wahay!). I ended up taking my tights off because I am sickkkk of wearing them. Hurry up summer.

I went shopping today in the hope of getting some more creepers but no luck. It annoys me that Office hardly ever has them in the shop, and the Jeffrey Campbell selection on the website is crappy. Surely there's enough people after them! I'm desps for the black velvet Litas, and leopard print creepers. They are both soso cute.

The only things I did get today were these earrings. The unicorn ones are literally the sweetest things ever.

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. love the velvet dress! im dying for a pair of creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Yeah I feel your pain with the creepers, there a pain to get hold of! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've styled this dress! Your fashion sense is awesome, deffo following!x

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those unicorn earrings, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress.. It really suits you! And love the colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. was so close to buying that dress today. You look gorgeous in it and I also love the way you have styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also love how you have styled the dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! shoes are incred and you look gorge!

    http://thisisenglandye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty! They do tripods for £7 on ebay that fit most cameras. I am in love with your creepers I really need a pair.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I <3 the red dress!! Its perfect for december and for christmas time!! I like
    greetings Ialle

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHH I love this post.. try TUK for cheaper creepers, Underground are the best though.. thanks for comment letting me find youu :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig