18 December 2011

still wearing crop tops in winter

Necklace-Momma's, Top-Charity shop, Leggings-Zara, Socks-Primark, Shoes-Primark

Blimey I'm such a serious looking person. I'd had one of those Scouse-brow disasters where your eyebrows end up looking like you've stencilled them in, whoops.

Had a bit of This Is England 88 inspo when I was getting dressed. I bloody LOVED the Christmas special, and have watched it on 4od that much my outfit ended up swaying that way. The shoes are really clumpy brogues that look kind of like the Doc Marten version, definitely worth it for the £8-ish they cost me. 

As if Christmas is only a week away! I'm already thinking of what to wear for the day. I'm hoping somebody will have taken one of my many hints and there'll be a lovely little festive item wrapped up for me..

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hey beautiful, just wanted to leave a comment, to say that your blog is amazing, I love it and I'm absolutely following you <3
    You definately deserve more followers : )

    xoxo
    Begüm
    http://begumtaner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful you are! beautiful legs and pants! I want :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your leggings- they look great! I wish I could get away with crop tops, any time of year haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your leggings, especially the button detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I tried wearing a crop shirt yesterday, but I was freezing haha! You are brave!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE those leggings, and you have amazing legs btw :), pretty jealous.
    great blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really leggings its look like pant. i just love your crop top and specially leggings..

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig