19 December 2011

charity shop haul



Went charity-shopping today in search of studded belts for some DIY's. No such luck, but ended up with these beauts instead. I've been wanting some pink girly pink tops for a while now as I'm forever in black. I especially love the black trousers, they remind me of the America Apparel riding pants which unfortunately, as a skint student, I won't be able to afford for the foreseeable future :((. These bits and bobs cost me just over a tenner, result!

I'm going to be wearing the long sleeved pink jumper with my wolf hat for a Christmassy trip out, I need the extra snuggle factor.

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i'm head over heels in love with your blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i love thrifting :) I love the first pink knit
    Lovely blog!

    Stacie xo
    Curious Damsel

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig