23 December 2011

wearing new stuff




Wearing the bits I got from my charity shop spree today. My mum looked at me like I was a crazy girl when I showed her the jumper, but I think it looks okay when it's on. I can't get enough of slouchy jumpers in the winter, as they're always good to be lazy in and look nice tucked in to skirts etc. 

The trousers are a bit big on the bottom of my legs, but I kind of like them as I never really wear proper bottoms. I'm not a trouser type person, but maybe it's time to change things up a bit. I'll try not to go too crazy..this is a big step for me. Ha. 

I feel such a silly blogger for my really bad pictures but I'm a newbie and don't get photography and all that kind of thing :( 

Oh yerrrr and its christmassssss soon

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I like the jumper, the shoes aren't my style but you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper is cute! I love the slouchy one's too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jumper looks so good on you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the jumper is really cute !
    I got the same reaction from my mum when I bought some tie dye jeans recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog and i love it x definately following!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig