22 December 2011

dressing up for Christmas



Dress-Bank, Belt-Primark, Jewellry-Pandora & some other scruffy bracelets..

Just a quick show off of my outfit for a larvly Christmas ball I went to with my course. It was quite a posh do so we went all out on the glamour. I really am the most mainstream person when I go out, I like a nice dress, heals, fake tan and big hair.

I hope my attempts at smiling aren't, I've been told I'm like Chandler on Friends as soon as the camera flashes. Deary me. 

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous dress, the colour is so lovely and you look gorgeous in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the dress , you look amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look stunning :)
    xoxo
    Leisy // Lovelymuffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig