29 September 2012

Instagram #1



Yummy picnic / Crazy obsession with keeping make-up packaging / Posey hat times / My neighbour’s kitty / New hat stand for my room / Fairy lights / Seriously cool notebooks / Me looking dorky / DIY studded socks / Outfit / Summer times / Charity shop dress / Baklava goodness / Me & my lovely mamma / Pretty ChloBo packaging / Skullduggery jumper / Fave shirt / Organised make-up / New jacket / Posing in that hat again / Skeleton socks / Uni night out / Lunch / ChloBo bracelet love


I hope nobody minds the occasional Instagram post?! I know I love them.. being the nosey natured person that I am! I always think it's nice to have a sneak peek into someone's life outside the blogging world. Not that mine is all that thrilling.. it mainly consists of food & cats ha.


It's now playtime with my new iPad. Way too excited. It's sat here looking at me.. but I've been mega dedicated & got this blog post finished first. Very proud of myself!


 twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux


x


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Skeleton socks! Omg they're sooo cool!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos! love the coat!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studded socks are so cool! And I neeeed that Miss Selfridge jacket, gutted it's not online!
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! LOVE the studded socks!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these posts! The socks are INSANE and I love your rings in the last photo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a lot of mac boxes:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved that you did an Instagram post, and how much do you look like your mum?! Too sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the socks! x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is gorg! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skelly socks! I met the ChloBo'ers and gave them your blog name.. glad it came to something for you :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe your collection of make up packaging! Haha where do you keep it all??
    I love the hat stand and you are looking gorgeous as usual. Love the instagram post xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a fur lined army jacket?! sounds too good to be true!! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your instagram always rocks my socks!!!

    www.hannahsbow.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your photos! And I'm the same with make-up packaging, I just can't throw it away.. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Defiantly following you on instagram now.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love instagram posts too :)
    I've seen most of yours on actual instagram anyways haha!
    Love the wooly hat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhh these are one of my favourite types of posts, you are so funny 'it mainly consists of food and cats' haha i am such a sucker for taking photos of food. you got some gorgeous photos my lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig