6 May 2015

SPRING WANDERS

Cardigan - Primark, Dress - TYSA, Boots - Deichmann

Spring is possibly my favourite season. It's all fresh and new, with all that lovely summer stuff still to come. Being able to get out and about without a coat and a scarf is such a luxury - I always feel like the winter lasts way too long. Shorts & t-shirts season may not have quite made it to Sheffield yet, but I'm still managing to love lighter clothing & even brave the odd leg flash. Wahay.

Here we were just off on a little wander, making the most of the sun. I'm still pretty monochrome, but I can't see me embracing anything too bright until it's well and truly tropical (as tropical as it ever gets in this country). This black maxi is one I've had lurking in my wardrobe for a while - it's always a good staple that I can get away with in summer and layer up in over winter. 

x

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love that dress. I'm the same - always dress in monochrome, whatever the season. But you can certainly make it work!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks stunning, I love your simplistic outfits Lydia! :)

    Hosting a Giveaway on my blog HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your black maxi skirt! I really need to get myself one such a staple for the Spring/Summer season xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so lovely!! You look beaut as per.

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think i'll be in anything remotely bright for a while either, good old british weather! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, these photos are gorgeous as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this look! It really makes you look tall and beautiful!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty outfit which can be casual or dressed up. I really like the maxi dress and boots together.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely look Lydia, you style maxis so well even in the simplest forms <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is seriously stunning!! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. outfit's beaut and your lip colour is so nice
    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, Lydia. The cardigan is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig