28 November 2012

a few new purchases

Turtle Neck - H&M (£7.99)
Make-Up Sponge - H&M (£1.99)
Hat - H&M (£7.99)
Rimmel Matte Topcoat - Superdrug (£4.59)
Striped Dress - Primark (£10)
Grey Midi Dress - Primark (£10) 

I'm not sure that these few bits justified a whole post of their own.. I thought I'd show you anyway as there are a few little winter bargains. I've suddenly realised that I don't actually own anything warm and sensible. Apparently, I just wear crop tops all year round like a weirdo! Just kidding, but I really am lacking in the long sleeved department. 

H&M is one of my favourite shops. I really could have gone a bit crazy in there the last time I went in. Their basics are such good value, I know I'm bound to end up going back to get this turtle neck in every colour available. These days I'm not that much of a fan of Primark.. anyone else think think they've upped their prices & kept the quality the same?! Anyway, I'm not completely slating good old Primark, they do come up with some goodies! The grey dress is my favourite buy, I've seen some way more expensive versions! 

Right I'm off to try out my matte top coat.. I'm thinking matte black & short? 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Ah the hat is s lovely colour! I spotted that dress today in Primark and I love it! Wish I was a bit taller, not sure I could pull it off

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee the colour of the hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the primark dresses! Definitely agree about it getting more expensive for no good reason though xx

    www.faeleonie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sheeeeeet i need that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell im going to go into h&m now looking for winter bargains. Love the the top :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely agree with you about Primark, they have been slowly creeping up their prices, but I do love the stripy dress, bet it will look fab on you! x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had that Matte top coat for a while now, it looks great but you can't put a decent top coat over it so I find it chips quite quickly. Also I've been thinking about getting one of those make-up sponges for a while, at £1.99 I guess you can't really go wrong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all! Those dresses are excellent. It's so hard to find good midi bodycons around here.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The grey dress is lovely, I really want to try a matt top coat. xx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the grey dress, it doesn't look like its from Primark at all, I always find myself lacking long sleeved things too I'll have to pop into H&M xx

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love thoose dresses! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of that grey midi dress, definitely need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh that grey dress would be perfect for sixth form- I must go and buy myself one xx also here's to me being boring but the prices in primark have gone up with the quality not being much better because the standard price of the materials like cotton have gone up so they have to make the prices higher to get the right profit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another turtle neck! They are so addicting. Summer clothes are so much cheaper and nicer to buy so I seem to put off sensible winter purchases as long as possible xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want that matte nail varnish! xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Primark had to up there prices because they had to start paying the indian kids that were working for next to nothing in those sweat shops.

    P.S I like the hat and they grey midi dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im the same don't know why i seem to link crop tops are practical, i even cropped all my polo necks = cold tummy! I love the Matte top coat too , great buys :)

    Frankie Xx

    Www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that primark midi dress, i nearly bought it yesterday but they didn't have it in my size :(
    Great picks, turtle neck jumpers are a definite winter staple :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just found your blog. I love all your new purchases! :)

    Have a nice day, kisses Elena
    New post: A low cost Christmas Guide

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got my eye on that grey dress.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig