16 May 2013

lust list: ebay goodies



Pretty random bunch of stuff I’m lusting after today. Once I get on eBay, I get carried away and my wish list gets longer and longer. This time I’ve tried to make sure a few of the bits are from UK sellers. Does anyone else get put off by ordering from some far away country and potentially having to wait 6 months (slight exaggeration) for it to arrive?! I have no patience.


The most random thing is probably the phone case. I know it’s a crazy concept that may shock some people, but some of us don’t have IPhones. Ha! I feel like those of us that are lacking in the IPhone department are somewhat neglected in the tacky phone case department. Boo. I saw this one that everyone was trying to get a few months ago for my phone & ordered it straight away.. I know I’m late jumping on that bandwagon but if I’ve got the opportunity to try pretend I’m as cool as Rihanna then I will definitely take it. Ha.

The polka dot platform trainers were another thing I got a bit too excited to find. Some of you may have seen me post a picture on Instagram of the Buffalo ones you can get at Topshop at the minute, they look practically the same but have a silly price tag attached. I ain’t paying over £100 for a pair of shoes that I’ll only be brave enough to wear on certain occasions! I think the ‘out there’ stuff is best bought cheap because it’s usually the things that are going to be the best thing since sliced bread one week then hiding in fashion archives another. 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram @ fashioninflux
x

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. omggggggg the replica buffalo polka dot flatformsss. i don't think i'm cool enough to pull them off and im 5'9 without shoes so wah i think i would be too tall. soooo tempted though :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know the feeling about getting carried away looking on ebay. There's some really awesome stuff here!

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those platforms are GORGEOUS! Awesome list!
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely feel left out because I'm not in the iPhone club! The necklace is amazing and I love the rain boots. Tempted to cop them for Glasto...

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the neon sports tee is lush!

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this posts, eBay finds are one of my fave kinds of posts :) sooo many of these things have been added to my watch list ha! Also love that you've chosen British sellers, I completely agree that waiting weeks and weeks for an item will put me off even buying it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that case in silver and I can't stop wearing it! It's the best case ever! And I adore the silver necklace! Great post xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh i want the skort as well as the clutch!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I desperately want those platforms but I just know I'm not brave enough to wear them :( They remind me of House of Holland stuff.

    abagofjewells.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog. Follow you!

    Please follow me :))

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg so many cool things!!
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that pink phone case! People think it's so weird but I love it.

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some amazing pieces, I love ebay, I also purchased the platforms the other day! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those clear dr marten lookalikes are insanely cool! Would love wearing them with some colourful socks! and the platforms look so much like the buffalo ones, good spot! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sports tee and head chain. And the black top. I love your style

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig