25 July 2013

all white outfit & DIY skirt

Top - H&M, Skirt - Charity Shop Shirt, Cuff - H&M, Heels - Boohoo

This post is a bit weird compared to my usual stuff. My mum was having a clear out which resulted in a mirror ending up in the garden. Being a blogger I merely saw a mirror as an outfit picture opportunity.. I promise I'm not simply the most vain girl in the land (well, maybe not quite.. Haha). I edited them all a bit badly (photoshop is not my thaaang!) but I thought the snapshots might still be worth posting.

I mainly wanted to show you this outfit because the skirt is a really easy DIY. I'm yet to find myself the perfect white skirt, so I improvised with tying a white shirt around my waist. I think it looks pretty cool to say it was just something I dragged out my wardrobe.. A bit like the cheap girl's Rihanna for River Island collection?!

 If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / instagram
x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Love this outfit!
    All white everything (;

    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The skirt is insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt was a great idea! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all white outfits,you look lovely!x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this simple but chic outfit on you!
    it's really different from your style but i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia you absolute BABE!! You're so bloomin creative misses!! I'd love to have your sense of style - you always look incredible!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this outfit and the DIY shirt skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea with the shirt-skirt. You look great!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shirt looks great, I have serious body envy looking at these pictures! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative, I really like it! I'll have to give it a go! You're looking lovely as always xx
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt looks amazing I know what you mean about it being like the one's in the rihanna for river island collection!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so beautiful, and so creative with clothes! Great idea for a skirt! I voted for you in the Cosmo Awards :)

    I've added your blog to my blogroll, if you have a minute pleease check it out at

    www.holdthefront-page.com

    Thanks!

    Soph xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love wearing white especially in the Summer when i'm starting to tan! Great outfit might wear an outfit similar to this soon when I'm on holiday to Cyprus!
    Great post , hope you're doing well?!

    Eloise | xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cool idea
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the outfit! the shirt skirt is so cool,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your body is to die for! It would be amazing if you could check out my blog.

    http://fash-sin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was wondering how these photos came about hahaha i would have done exactly the same!


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this, so simple but so chic.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig