23 July 2013

missguided basics skirt & studded snapback

Snapback - c/o Daisy Street, Top - c/o Emma Warren, Silver Cuff - Primark, Skirt - c/o Missguided, Sandals - Primark

A lovely summer's evening meant that taking blog pictures was an essential activity. I know I will look back on posts like this in the deep dark depths of winter and wish for this wearher, so I will make the most of it. 

The top I'm wearing is from Emma Warren's boutique and is mega adorable. It's the sort of thing that'd look great at a festival. Gimme this cute cropped tee, some Levi's and wellies and I'd be off. Ha, I wish! 

I wore it with my new 'go to' black skirt. I've got numerous different styles, but I'm loving this one with the big slide split. It's great for those of us who aren't so big on flashing the pins.. A little glimpse is better than an awkward exposure! 

 If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / instagram
x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I recently found out about you and I am already inlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I am so obsessed with your shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt
    I'm loving their saver deals
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Missguided's basics range!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. Pretty photos too!
    Me thinks I will buy that top c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that hate it's amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful like always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely pull of a SnapBack! I like your tee too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a casual but gorgeous outfit, as always!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shirt so much! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the crop tee, it's so playful ^.^ The nail ring is awesome too, I've not seen a piece like that before!!

    flawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely skirt, I need one of these! Can't wait for pay day :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit, love how it's quite simple with the basics skirt and tee - but the snapback really brings it into it's own!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You pull off the hat so well! You have a really unique style
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorge, love this post, awesome teee
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. really like this top
    those ring's are nice as well

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the skirt!
    You look amazing!

    www.bymonnyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit ! Love the basics skirt I have a similar one in purple and it's so easy to wear with everything ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the outfit! The studded cap is so cool x

    fashionassault.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the nail ring, so unique as always! xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig