7 July 2013

dungarees summer outfit

Hat - Boohoo, Glasses - Missguided, Top - H&M, Dungarees - c/o Mary Jane Fashion, Belt - Primark, Boots - Ebay

I’ve probably posted an outfit like this at some point, but I thought these few snaps might still be worth posting. I’ve been making the most of summer outfits recently. Let’s be honest, summer doesn’t last long for us Brits!


I just wore one of my basic H&M crop tops under the dungarees. I really need to go get a few more of these. They’re the perfect thing to wear when you don’t have a clue what to pair with something.. a regular occurrence when you’re as indecisive as I am! I love H&M for their little bargain basics.. I know I’ll be popping to them before my holiday to stock up on the bits that I’ve decided I ‘need’.

Time to go enjoy this sun while it lasts. I'm thinking a burrito, being lazy in the garden & a spot of Honey Boo Boo. I guess that summarizes my life quite well.. it revolves around food, chill time & crap reality TV. Ha.  

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your legs are bloody amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dungarees! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dungarees! The hat is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dungarees, you look great!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfit the dungarees are amazing,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can literally wear anything! Love your dungarees xo

    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a simple look! you look great! :)

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, really like the colour :) Lovely girl xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dungarees look amazing on you, wish I could pull them off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your figure is amazing.
    Love this outfit :)

    SiphersAndCo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't deal with how perfect your body is! Love those glasses aswell!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is amazing, love your looks so much! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're so great!!
    love the hat

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look perfect for a chilled summer day. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute look
    Love your glasses
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this outfit! Dungarees are so cute! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog through the Cosmo Awards! Absolutely in love with your style!
    I'm also shortlisted for Best New Fashion Blog :) best of luck! x

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig