19 July 2013

holiday wardrobe sneak peek

 White Sandals - c/o Deichmann (£19.99), T-Shirt - H&M (£7.99), Bracelets - H&M, Clear Clutch - New Look (£9.99), Cut Out Boots - Topshop (£38.00)
I went and got the last few bits to add to my case this weekend. Unfortunately, I managed to lose a Boots carrier with some stuff in. SO cross with myself, I'd bought my 'holiday nail varnish' and everything! 

Anyway, what did make it home with me is all in this post. As per, I've ended up buying extras that weren't on my list. The black boots were my treat for recently getting a part time jobby to see me though internships (hello Motlon Brown sales assistant.. Ha ;)). I also decided I needed a pair of lightweight boots to take with me on my jollies as I just can't be parted with boots for a week. I'm currently hoping I can wear them in enough to be completely comfy for stomping round the streets of NY.

The other pair of shoes are to wear with white outfits. There's a bit of a white trend going on with the things I bought isn't there?! I just think it's so clean and smart looking for summer. Would have been even better with the white Essie polish that got left behind at Meadowhall. Ugh! 

If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Love the tshirt and boots!
    I really hate losing things always makes me super angry!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that clutch is awesome!& love the sandals x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are so cute! Love your blog :)

    xo
    paperwingsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those sandals so bad, can't find them!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee that t-shirt! Sooo cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep looking at that shirt at h&m but can't decide if i love it or not. can't wait to see how you style it!

    romantically challenged

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the t-shirt and sandals!
    http://lara-louise.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white sandals! I have been looking for a pair just like those x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the boots and clutch
    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sandals and the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want everything you've bought! Will definetly be adding these to my want worthy!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the shoes are freaking amazing !!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those topshop boots! Such a shame that you lost some of your purchases!x

    - Jayne

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't wait to see this stuff in an outfit post! Love the shoes <3


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with this clutch! It looks so expensive xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg I love the clutch ahhh! have a blast lovely
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely want that t-shirt from h&m
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. bag is amazing! definitely on my too buy list :)


    Antonia | Fashion & Lifestyle blogger
    seventeenyearsandcounting.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've wanted a baseball style top for ages! Thank you for posting about one : ) x
    clingledew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am definitley getting these boots! bargs! especially from topshop! great picks! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig